Rome School Box Office Policy
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Tickets may be exchanged, subject to availability. Exchange requests can be made in-person or over the phone during normal operating hours M-F from 11 AM - 5 PM. or via email at email@example.com. Please reference your email order confirmation number and/or last name. Exchange requests made less than 24 hours in advance of the ticketed performance are handled at the discretion of management.
- A picture ID or e-mailed ticket confirmation is required to pick up tickets and for verification of ticket purchases.
- All will-call tickets are held in the venue in which the event is to take place, starting one hour prior to curtain. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to curtain to collect your tickets. Tickets unclaimed by curtain time will be forfeited and may be released to patrons on stand-by. Complementary and unpaid tickets must be picked up at least 10 minutes prior to curtain or they may be forfeited for sale or standby.
- If there is an opportunity for late seating, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house management.
- For some events, limited stand-by seating may be available for purchase for sold-out performances. To be eligible for stand-by seating please arrive one hour prior to the performance to put your name on the list. You must be in-person to be added to the standby list.
- All theatres are wheelchair accessible. When ordering tickets, please inform the Box Office if you need assistance with wheelchair seating.
- We reserve the right to move patrons from current to unoccupied seats.
Tickets are available for purchase for all staged plays, musicals, and operas.
Concerts, Exhibitions, and Special Events are free and open to the public unless otherwise stated. RSVPs are encouraged, visit our Full Calendar to reserve.